Company: American Medical Response
Posted on: September 22, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! PARAMEDIC PART-TIME Opportunity
$17.25 per hour w/credit given for previous experience
We are hiring Paramedics with a passion to compassionately deliver
high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in
a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Paramedics
assess provide patient care and assess each call to determine best
course of action and appropriate protocol; performs related
responsibilities as required.
What we can offer you:
Flexible schedule - day and night shifts
401(k) with Company match
Employee Discount Programs
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance available for
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator,
EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR
and other procedures and medications as required to provide
advanced medical care.
* Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize
call response time.
* Continuously maintain all required certifications.
* Communicate with dispatcher to receive and understand call data
and customer feedback.
* Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it
clean and stocked for optimal call response.
* Document activities regarding patient care and billing completely
to ensure appropriate information is available regarding each
* Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and
* Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when
determining transportation destinations.
* Ability to work past scheduled shift with little or no
* Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied
health and public safety personnel.
* Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test.
* Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
* Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education
* Current state Paramedic License.
* Possess a valid State Driver's License.
* Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
* Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving
Why Choose US? As a national leader in medical transport services,
AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at
* Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people
GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your
name to their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and
vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid
holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary for this position currently ranges between $17.25 w/credit
given for previous experience
Keywords: American Medical Response, Longmont , Paramedic (Part-Time), Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!