Caregiver - Boulder (day and evening shifts)
Company: Elevate Home Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We want YOU to join our team TODAY! Experience preferred, but we
will TRAIN the right people! Come find out why one of our values is
Employee FIRST! We are looking for compassionate personal care
assistants to perform basic housekeeping duties, assist with
personal hygiene, and provide companionship to our fabulous
clients!What's in it for you?Flexible Schedules
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Tuition Reimbursement - come grow with us!
- Emergency Employee Assistance - we CARE about our
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation for Full TimeTo ensure success as a Caregiver,
you should possess experience in a similar role and knowledge of
best practices in providing personal care. Ultimately, a
first-class Caregiver will be someone who prioritizes the wellbeing
of clients and demonstrates a caring approach.Responsibilities:
- Providing clients with support, company, and comfort.
- Reporting changes in the physical, mental, and emotional
conditions of clients to relevant parties.
- Providing support with personal hygiene, including bathroom
visits, bathing, and dressing.
- Engaging clients in suitable activities, such as playing games,
taking walks, or having conversations.
- Performing basic housekeeping duties, including cleaning,
laundry, and preparing meals.
- Providing mobility support, including assistance with walking
aids and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining a hygienic, tidy, and safe environment.Company
IntroductionLife-changing service. Thats our mission, goal and
guiding principle for what we do. We provide excellent care for our
clients in the comfort of their homes, with services like personal
care, bathing assistance, meal prep, light housekeeping, and
companionship. Do you have a compassionate heart and a desire to
help others? Join Elevate!
Keywords: Elevate Home Care, Longmont , Caregiver - Boulder (day and evening shifts), Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!