Company: American Medical Response
Posted on: August 3, 2022
EMT BASIC (Emergency Medical Technician)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity (24-hour shift)
$12.56 - $15.20 per hour w/credit given for previous experience
We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will
respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical
assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment, and customer
service to patients.
What we can offer you:
Flexible schedule - day and night shifts
401(k) with Company match
Employee Discount Programs
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance available for
* EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care,
and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical
techniques and equipment.
* Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
* Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
* Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
* EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company
safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of
emergency medical response vehicles.
* Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied
health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
* Participate in community programs to maintain the company image
and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* State Driver's License
* National or State EMT certification
* CPR/BLS certifications
* Driving record in compliance with company policy
* Pass Physical Agility Test
* Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose US? As a national leader in medical transport services,
AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at
* Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people
GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your
name to their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and
vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid
holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary for this position currently ranges between $12.56 - 15.20
Keywords: American Medical Response, Longmont , EMT (Full-Time), Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!