(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant Float Pool
Company: Linden Place Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Title: CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Float poolPAY RATE:
starting at $22.00 plus food and housing stipend.
POSITION DESCRIPTION:As a certified nursing assistant (CNA) you are
responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with
established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the
Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator,
to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be
maintained at all times. With the float pool position, you will
have the opportunity to travel to 3 of our locations North East of
Colorado while receiving premium pay.CNA QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have certification as a certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must have the ability to travel to different Recover-Care West
locations in the Northeast of Colorado.Must complete 4 shifts a
month per facility.CNA GENERAL DUTIES
- Certified nursing assistant (CNA) will prepare residents for
therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to
include transporting residents to/from such activities.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly.
- Attend in-service educational programs, on-the-job training
programs, and meetings as directed.
- Assist residents with proper hygiene
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established
facility procedures (encourage showers and other self-help
- Follow infection control procedures in accordance with
established facility policy when isolation techniques are
- Chart required information every shift pertaining to the role
of the certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Presents a professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior, and speech.
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.CNA
- Paid Time Off
- Daily Pay Option
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Electronic Documentation
- Employee Appreciation Events
Keywords: Linden Place Health & Rehabilitation Center, Longmont , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant Float Pool, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!