Part or Full-Time Endocrinology Physician - Between Ft Collins and Denver, Colorado
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Longmont, Colorado. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Full time, 4-5 work week, 36 patient contact hours per week
- Willing to accept part time or full time.
- Call is 1:4 on weekends and every 4th day. Hospital and clinic
- Called in once in the last 4 years. Call back is minimal. Only
covering 1 small 57 bed hospital.
- 2 physicians and 1 NP, 2 MAs, and triage nurse during office
- See 15-20 patients per day in clinic
- 20 min appointment for follow up, 40 min for new patients.
- 2 Diabetes educators/dieticians in office
Can collaborate with medical students
- Physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and
- Open to new grads
Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)
investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred
compensation savings plan.
Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Will cover relocation - will cover expenses other than wine cellar
Will cover malpractice (with tail)
- Family-friendly town outside Boulder – 45 minutes north of
downton Denver and only about an hour from Rocky Mountain National
Park – makes for an amazing place to live and enjoy all Colorado
has to offer.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Longmont , Part or Full-Time Endocrinology Physician - Between Ft Collins and Denver, Colorado, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!