CNA- Fort Collins - Home Health
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Come and see why we were voted # 1 in senior care for the 4th
year in a row!
Location: Fort Collins CO.
Status: -Full -and -Part Time -positions
Hourly rates: - -$20 - $21 per hour PLUS travel -time and
Shifts: Mornings, Evenings, Weekends
Do you have a passion and excitement for helping others? Then we
have a CNA position for you! Interim HealthCare is looking for a
dedicated employee like you that will support and uphold our core
values. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be
responsible for providing personal care and assisting with
activities of daily living as assigned to clients in the home
setting. At -Interim HealthCare, we'll work hand in hand with you
to help you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limit to
your potential here.
We are committed to you and the people we care for!
- - Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- - Competitive salary and travel compensation
- - Dental plan available
- - Disability plan available
- - Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- - Employee recognition and growth programs
- - Exceptional PTO program
- - Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- - Health Coverage for full time employees
- - Holiday pay for full time employees
- - Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- - Retirement option available
- - Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- - Vision plan available
- - Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Responsibilities of the CNA role include:
- - Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such
bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate
- - Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- - Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety
and report to supervisor.
- - Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when
- - Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- - Provide professional, respectful and compassionate care to all
- - Must be at least 18 years of age.
- - Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) license in
- - Health Care CPR Certified.
- - At least six (6) months of recent health care experience
- - Must be willing to travel to surrounding areas.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. -2019
Interim HealthCare Inc.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location:
Longmont, CO - 80502
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Longmont , CNA- Fort Collins - Home Health, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!