Company: Atria Senior Living
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
In the role of General Manager, you are responsible for the
day-to-day operations of an independent senior living community,
which includes 1) developing an engaged and productive team; 2)
ensuring high resident satisfaction; and 3) ensuring strong
- Set community goals and culture by providing leadership and
- Be responsible for community financial performance through
occupancy and revenue growth and expense management to achieve net
operating income growth.
- Develop and implement business plans to maintain high occupancy
and achieve financial goals - budgeting, monitoring and corrective
- General Managers handle all aspects of community talent
management, including hiring, discharging, coaching and performance
- Develop employee culture of excellence through established
Holiday training programs, employee town hall meetings, staff
development, performance management and communication.
- Maintain high occupancy through the development and
implementation of a sales and marketing program. Meet with and
lease apartments to potential residents. Provide tours,
negotiate/sign leases, and make sales calls.
- Establish positive relationships with residents by attending
community events, holding meetings with residents and advisors,
proactively identify problems and implementing corrective actions
to ensure resident engagement, independence and happiness.
- Ensuring the building, equipment and service levels are
maintained in order to provide a safe and positive resident
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key
stakeholders including governmental agencies, business partners,
community groups, etc.
- Oversight of workplace safety (safety meetings, incident
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year Associate Degree-B.S./ B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of five. years' previous management experience
including, operational and financial experience in managing
employees, recruiting, customer service, budgeting, purchasing,
payroll, and accounts payable/receivable. Preferred industry
background: hotel, senior living, hospital, restaurant.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and to provide
strong customer service.
- Strong (oral and written) communication skills.
- Strong supervision, coaching, and leadership skills to lead
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Longmont , General Manager, Executive , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!