Assistant Spa Manager
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As an Assistant Spa Manager at one of our Atticus Franchise
Group Massage Envy franchised locations, the largest operator
system for Massage Envy, you play an important role in driving our
vision that total body care is an integral part of everyone's
well-being journey while executing the task at hand. We are looking
for a value-based leader that delivers exceptional client and
associate experiences to grow top line sales and relationships.
-Roles & Responsibilities
- Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent
end-to-end experience to all clients.
- Build relationships with service providers and customer service
superstars to guide, support, and inspire them by setting clear
expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and
reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve
- Guide the team to positively resolve customer challenges while
driving memberships and promoting retail sales.
- Create a strong workplace culture where all employees feel
valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and
fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Manage the daily operations of the location alongside your
- Maintain a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for
- Partner with the franchisee to set performance goals and
working with the team to achieve them.
- Manage inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all
labor and employment laws.
- Model the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy. -Benefits---
- Paid Time Off
- For Full-Time employees, the company offers a comprehensive
benefits program including Medical, Dental, and Vision through
- Other coverages offered include Short- and Long-Term Disability
options, Life Insurance, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance,
Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity.
- 401K Retirement plan for Full-Time employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Discounted services and products for Employee Membership!
- Sales commission, monthly incentives, and management bonuses
based on performance.------
- A dynamic, energizing environment---where you are consistently
challenged, never bored.--- ---
- Leader training and development---to help you grow as a manager
and lead your team.
Salary Range: $15.00 - $17.00
Our Commitment to YouAs the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners,
with 75 locations across the US, we pride ourselves on
Accountability, Integrity, and Teamwork. We invest in your personal
and professional growth by encouraging open communication and
providing you with ongoing training and development supported by a
structured management team to help you succeed. -If---you are ready
to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we cannot wait
to meet you! -We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for
employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital
status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status
as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other
protected class under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Longmont , Assistant Spa Manager, Executive , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!