QC Manager, Microbiology
Company: Society for Conservation Biology
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The QC Microbiology Manager manages the day to day operations of
the QC Microbiology laboratory including managing QC Microbiology
associates, making tactical decisions that ensure the required
testing and reporting is on time and accurate.
* Responsible for the oversight of product testing as related to
* Responsible for the oversight of environmental and utility
monitoring and related testing
* Responsible for the oversight of testing for cleaning
verification program and oversees related equipment validation
* Represents Microbiology in cross-functional teams and
investigations. Communicates clearly, efficiently and accurately
with internal groups and external groups (vendors, clients,
* This position will support and provide oversight and preparation
of Annual EM, deviation and other applicable investigation
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Requires knowledge of environmental and utility monitoring
program design, compendial microbiological testing (bioburden,
endotoxin, etc.), microbial identification, TOC and conductivity
testing, investigations and report writing
* Experience in lab supervision
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and verbal presentation skills
* A minimum of 8+ years QC related experience
* BS/BA degree required in Microbiology or Biology
* Minimum of 2+ years of managerial experience preferred
* Experience with GMP biologics manufacturing and related
regulatory requirements including USP and EP.
* Strong understanding of Microbiology and Facility testing (e.g.
* Ability to understand and evaluate analytical/technical data.
* Experience with relevant analytical lab equipment and
* Clear, concise writing skills.
* Fluent in communicating (written and verbal) in English.
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Annual Compensation Range$112,583-$135,100
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and
a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative
and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or
medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin,
physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected
veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. Create a job alert and receive personalized job
recommendations straight to your inbox.
Keywords: Society for Conservation Biology, Longmont , QC Manager, Microbiology, Executive , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!