Company: Masco Corp.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
VaporTech's Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic
direction, new product development, life-cycle management, and
future revenue growth and profitability of our PVD equipment
product lines. Markets served include industrial manufacturing,
tooling, transportation, energy, medical devices, building
materials, and consumer products.
* Able to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of
applications, markets, and products related to thin-film coating
* Collect, analyze, and prioritize the voice of the customer to
drive new product development and improvements to existing
thin-film coating systems.
* Work closely with sales, marketing, engineering, service, and
operations to coordinate the voice of enterprise around the
development of new and existing products.
* Understand the product offering and value proposition for key
* Lead the company's Stage-Gate product development process
including developing business cases, creating project plans, and
coordinating meetings and deliverables.
* Manage the product life-cycle for all existing and new thin-film
* Work closely with sales and marketing to coordinate the launch of
new products to our target markets.
* Work with marketing and applications staff to develop product
support material including manuals, applications notes, technical
papers, and presentations.
* Visit customer sites and attend industry trade shows.
* Provide feedback to the organization on market changes and
opportunities for revenue growth.
* Develop and maintain key contacts within industry, standards
organizations, or other groups that will keep VaporTech relevant in
our target markets
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a
focus on engineering, science, or a related field
* At least 5 years in a product management, technical, or
applications related role
* Product management experience in manufacturing equipment or other
* Knowledge of one or more target industries noted in this job
* Experience interacting directly with customers in industrial
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability and willingness to travel globally (estimated 10%)
* Experience in thin-film, product finishing technologies, or a
Vapor Technologies, Inc.
Masco Corporation (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer
and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The
Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the
Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment
opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment,
promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other
terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin,
ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition,
marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status,
height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations
of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and
prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet
based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that
allows participating employers to electronically verify the
employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United
States. Please click on the following links for more
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
Keywords: Masco Corp., Longmont , Product Manager, Executive , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!