Project Evaluations, Technical Manager
Company: AGC Biologics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving
life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because
of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams,
AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an
extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As
such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and
technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and
cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene
therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our
clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a
reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For
more information, visit .
We have an opportunity for a Project Evaluations, Technical Manager
to join the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) team at AGC
Biologics. This is a critical function within MSAT, in support of
Business Development, that is responsible in translating technical
requests from potential/ current clients into a comprehensive
project service proposal that accurately conveys AGC's technical
capabilities and value proposition.
Principal Responsibilities Include
- Serve as technical single point of contact for Business
Development and Business Operations for managing preparation of all
proposals, proposal revisions and project change orders.
- Supports Business Development with client interfaces to review
and respond to technical requests (i.e. request for information)
and attend client facing meetings to represent AGC's technical
- Support initial site visit hosting.
- Interfaces with other site subject matter experts for
evaluation of technical and quality requirements requests, as
- Works with Finance and Business Development to deliver raw
material cost/ BOM estimates, Project Change Order estimate, and
- Enable site preparation and effectively present, as technical
SME, in Global Business Development meetings, such as Price
Approval Committee and Production Strategy meetings.
- Leads the evaluation of future state technical evaluations and
new process/systems proposals, including scalability, to ensure
continuous improvement mindset.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must be self-motivated, organized and proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to interface/communicate extensively with
internal and external clients, including senior management.
- Strong communication and technical skills necessary to interact
with internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to obtain
buy-in from all key stakeholders.
- Well organized and resourceful with the ability to plan ahead,
including the ability to identify and develop solutions
- A track record of creating/presenting persuasive proposals,
with ability to adjust style/content based on audience.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science-related field.
- Technical expertise in drug substance manufacturing and process
development services in the Biologics sector is a must. Minimum of
10 years primary biotechnology cell culture and/or recovery and
purification experience, preferably in clinical/commercial GMP
- Relevant experience in the CDMO industry with proposal
development (or equivalent role) and best practices in
- Strong leadership experience, with minimum 5 years supervisory
/ managerial experience
- Must have experience with and demonstrated understanding of
FDA, EMA, and ICH regulations for biologics.
$110,600 - $143,800 per year
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and
a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative
and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or
medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin,
physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected
veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
Keywords: AGC Biologics, Longmont , Project Evaluations, Technical Manager, Executive , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!