Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Earn $26-$33.49/Hour + $3,000 Sign-On
Company: Republic Services - Commerce City, CO Technician
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Now Hiring Diesel Mechanics!Earn $26 - $33.49/Hour - $3,000
Sign-on Bonus - Excellent Benefits & InsuranceRewarding
Compensation and Benefits:
- Earn $26-$33.49 per Hour
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- Tool allowance.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Second shiftInterested in a Job with Republic Services? Apply
Now!Job Description:Perform repairs and maintenance work on diesel
and non-diesel equipment and trucks including, but not limited to,
chassis components, vehicle refuse bodies and control systems,
hydraulic electrical, air brake systems, general engine work, HVAC
components, suspension, drive train and steering systems. The
Maintenance Technician B may also perform basic tire work, such as
replacement, tire rotation, and thread depth checks. Enjoy the
benefits of working on a single fleet with state-of-the-art
equipment, supporting our drivers as they run their routes and
service some of the most technically advanced vehicles on the
road.What You Will Need to be Successful:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a technician position
demonstrating knowledge of both gasoline and diesel powered
equipment diagnosis and repair or will be graduating from an
accredited automotive college or technical school within the next 3
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications (T1-T8) are
a plus but not required.
- Commercial Driver's License is a plus but not required.
- Good time management skills to ensure all work is completed
within standard repair times.
- Strong communication skills to share technical details about
repairs or tasks.
- Ability to work early mornings, nights, some holidays, and
- Perform work indoors with occasional need to perform road
- Good problem-solving skills to address unexpected issues.
- Desire to work as a team, while helping and interacting
respectfully with each other.Work for a Fortune-500 company and
industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. As
part of the team you will provide effective solutions to make
proper waste disposal effortless for our customers. "We'll handle
it from here", our brand promise, lets customers know they can
count on you to provide great service while fostering a sustainable
Blue Planet for our children to enjoy a cleaner, safer and
healthier world.Interested in a Job with Republic Services? Apply
Keywords: Republic Services - Commerce City, CO Technician, Longmont , Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Earn $26-$33.49/Hour + $3,000 Sign-On, Engineering , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!