Montessori Toddler Teacher - $2K Signing Bonus
Company: Guidepost Montessori
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Are you a passionate, certified Montessori Guide for the 0-3m
year-old age group? Join us on our mission to dramatically increase
the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children
around the world!
We are now hiring a Lead Teacher for our Toddler classroom in
We are offering a $2,000.00 signing bonus for this position.
In this Lead Guide role, you will create and lead a model classroom
Toddler classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's
possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is
alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided
with a full set of high-quality materials from leading
manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of trained
Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional
development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even
Take a 360 tour of two of our existing campuses to see our
Deerbrook - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Nfik66QHkug
Old Town - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XVLHUp9xxXC
What we offer:
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our
network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- 6 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent compensation package including health, dental, and
vision insurance, and a retirement 401(k) account
- Professional development, career growth, and promotion
opportunities unparalleled in the field
- A nation-wide network of supportive peers and mentors who
regularly share best practices
- Opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program
that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Have taken ECE or child development
- Have received a Montessori Diploma for the 0-3 age group
- Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting,
such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, nursery, or Reggio Emilia
- Help children by giving them the tools to become
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who truly believe
that to meet the needs of today's students and to bring true
progress in the world around us, we need an education model that
fosters independence and develops competent, capable,
action-oriented thinkers and change agents. For more information
about us, check out our website at
Interested in another location or position? Check out our career
page at https://www.guidepostmontessori.com/careers .
Apply now by completing the application below.
Keywords: Guidepost Montessori, Longmont , Montessori Toddler Teacher - $2K Signing Bonus, Education / Teaching , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!