Company: Honeybee Robotics
Posted on: September 15, 2023
As a member of the Blue Origin family of companies, Honeybee
Robotics designs and builds robotics to explore and utilize space.
Since our founding in 1983, we've pushed technical boundaries to
pursue bold, audacious ideas on critical missions. We're looking
for technically brilliant people who take ownership of their work,
enjoy collaborating in teams, and have a laser focus on the details
that drive excellence.
Honeybee Robotics is seeking an accomplished professional to join
our team as a Financial Controller. Reporting directly to the
Director of Finance, the Financial Controller will play a key role
in developing robust accounting and controlling processes, as well
as assisting in long- and short-term planning and reporting.
- Own the Accounting Business System and ensure compliance with
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR part 30), Cost Accounting
Standards, and GAAP.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and
- Implement and maintain a strong internal controls process.
- Ensure revenue compliance with ASC 606.
- Drive the day-to-day performance of the accounting team,
including accounting, accounts receivable, and accounts
- Develop training and succession plans for the team.
- Provide support to the Director of Finance in balance sheet and
cash budgeting and forecasting.
- Create Accounts Receivable aging reports and collaborate with
the Contracts team to ensure timely collection.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in
accordance with US GAAP. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in
accounting and finance, including at least 3 years of management
- Experience with project accounting (ASC 606), Federal
Acquisition Regulations, and Government Cost Accounting Standards.
Previous exposure to the Aerospace and Defense sector is a
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and accounting software.
Experience with IFS is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices,
standards, laws, and regulations.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Compensation
- Employee Benefits include medical, dental, vision, basic and
supplemental life insurance, and short and long-term
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and a 4.5% company match (100% on
the first 3% and 50% on the next 3%).
- Education Reimbursement for certificate, undergraduate, and
- Paid Time Off includes up to 4 weeks per year, paid sick leave,
paid parental leave, two floating, and 11 company holidays.
$145,000 - $190,000 a year
Salary is determined by the applicant's education, experience,
knowledge, skills, abilities, internal equity, and alignment with
local market data.
Applicants for employment at Honeybee Robotics, LLC must be a U.S.
citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green
Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or
Honeybee Robotics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.
Note: This job posting is intended for direct applicants only. We
request that outside recruiters do not contact us regarding this
Keywords: Honeybee Robotics, Longmont , Financial Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!